California Dreamin

Thought it was about time I updated this blog. Wish I was as good as the blogs I follow...they post every day and inspire so many. I just can't seem to keep up with it. Maybe one of these days.

In August I went to San Leandro (just outside of San Francisco) to my nephews wedding. The great thing was that I was able to meet up with both my sisters, which is a rare thing. My sister, Peggy, lives out there, and both myself and my oldest sister Becky flew out.

We had an amazing time. We spent the first weekend having a rehearsal dinner at my sister's house and then Sunday we went to the wedding. There was lots of craziness...always happens when you get the three of us together.



Here is the bunch of us...from left to right my oldest sister's husband Tom and my sister Becky, myself, my sister Peggy leaning into the picture and her husband Jeff.

Then we headed out on Amtrak for San Luis Obispo. We then drove to San Simeon and visited the Hearst Castle. It was amazing!






Isn't that pool amazing!

Then we drove up the road a bit to see the seals that beach themselves.



Then at the end of my trip we went to Jack London Square to the Farmer's Market. It is just amazing!

It was just an all around good time. I love spending time with my sisters. Can't wait to see them again!

Comments