Befuddled

Yes, I am. I am befuddled (great word huh) by how people can keep up with their blogs. How do they do that? How do they have something to talk about every day and actually blog about it? I don't have anything noteworthy to talk about every day. If I did blog every day it would go something like this....Got up at 6:15 a.m., went to the bathroom, took a shower, woke up my kids. I then wash my face, put on face lotion, dry my hair and then sit down to put on my face. I sit down an apply my Bare Minerals (love that stuff!) I take my medicine and head to the kitchen to eat breakfast (usually consisting of Special K cereal.



I load up my kids, my dog, Gizmo, and jump in my car and head to work. I do boring work all day long...then I get to come home.



Once home, I sit down for a little while and catch up on some of the shows I Tivo'd. Then my hubby comes home and we ask each other what we are going to do for supper. We come up with some creation, we cook it, eat it, I clean up...watch some more tv or craft in my room...or search the internet or read blogs. Then I go to bed. Exciting, huh? Who wants to hear that every day? I don't even want to do it every day, let alone blog about it.



Anyhoo....big weekend ahead...the big 5 year anniversary! My husband and I are going to rent a house on Tim Fords Lake, which has a private dock, so we will be taking our boat. We are going to do some fishing, some boating, some relaxing (wish they had a hot tub), some picnicking, relaxing some more. I am really looking forward to it. We will be able to stay until late Sunday night, and we are going to try to get there early on Friday to get a full day in. I will let you all know how it turns out. We are taking some things along in case of rain...such as cards, DVDs, etc. I guess we could still fish because the dock is covered.



I am supposed to find out the end of this week if I have rheumatoid arthritis or not. I went to see a rheumatologist, and he and my primary care doctor do not believe it is rheumatoid, they think it is osteoarthritis, which would be great! So, we will see.



I am trying to get a lot of doctor issues out of the way over the summer. I am getting my daughter's shots caught up tomorrow...then in July she is going to get her eyes checked again and new contacts. I am going to get my eyes checked and probably new glasses and contacts. I have an elective colonoscopy scheduled. I also need to get my daughter to the dentist and referred to an orthodontist....the fun begins! not.



I hope to plan some fun weekends with the kids before they go back to school. We are going to Myrtle Beach for the fourth of July. We want to take them to Six Flags over Georgia and the aquarium in Atlanta.



Gee, doesn't that sound like a fun summer. Along with all that I am also working at a local bead store part time. I actually enjoy doing that...it is like getting paid to play. I have met a lot of nice people while working there.



Well, will check back in...maybe it will be sooner than a month.



Ta ta

Comments