Papertrey Challenge

This is a card I am submitting for the Papertrey Challenge. The challenge was to use the colors Pure Poppy; Summer Sunrise; Ripe Avocado and Ocean Tides. I had to substitute some colors. I used Pure Poppy; Lemon Tart; Aqua Mist; and Spring Moss.

I cut the card stock in pieces, mounted Sticky Tape on the front of my card and lay the pieces on the Sticky Tape like a mosaic. I then poured black embossing powder over the mosaic and heated it. I then covered all the mosaic with Versamark and embossed with clear embossing powder. I used Papertrey stamp sets: Fresh Alphabet, Borders and Corners (Heart) and Shapes by Design.
This is going to be my husband's Valentines card this year.

Hope you enjoy and thanks for stopping by.


FRONT








INSIDE

Comments

Julia Aston said…
Love your mosaic design on this - very pretty!