What's Up?

Nothing here! A very uneventful weekend. Spent most of my weekend in my Scrapbook Room re-organizing. Oh yea, I painted my armoire black. The doors I painted with magnetic paint and then painted over the top of it. It works GREAT! I made some strong magnets using chipboard, acrylic paint, rubbre stamps and Crystal Effects and VERY strong magnets. I am going to use the doors to display work, especially for classes and samples.

I will upload some pics of the cabinet and my organization once I'm finished. Nothing else new...except I found a great deal at Kohl's.....I bought two pair of capri jeans - one pair was 6.28 the other pair 10.20!!!! Can you believe that? Not to mention they fit great and look really good. I'm so excited. They were regularly priced at $34.00 each. This never happens to me, I never find good items for sale!

Gearing up for the kids to start school next Monday. I can't believe it. The summer has gone by so quickly. This Thursday I take my daughter to her open house, and my husband will be taking his son to his open house. So, this week will be buying school supplies and some school clothes! Sounds exciting huh?

I will also be uploading some of my projects into an album. Still in the process of getting this blog set up like I want it...so bear with me.

Comments