New Beginning

Well, here I go...joining the bandwagon in the blogging world. I mean, why should I be the only one without a blog!

You would think that I would begin with some groundbreaking news...but no...I don't have any.

I will say this, I will do my best to post regularly...however, I do have a business that my husband and I run...so I am there Monday thru Friday (this is where I am right now posting this). I will try to post projects regularly and post blog candy here and there.

When I get home tonight I will post some artwork and some pictures I have taken. This is a new hobby of mine. I have been wanting a new camera for some time now. I want to be able to take good pics of my kids while they are in action and be able to get close ups of them. Rather than them being microscopic blurs on my photos! So, for mother's day my hubby bought me a Canon Rebel XTi. I am LOVING it! I believe I have taken some pretty fair pics, and hope to improve as time goes on. So I will share these with you (again, when I get home to upload them!)

So, day one.....hope to hear from some of you!

Comments