This page is one that I did for the site "One Little Word" . I really liked the way it came out. It was a stretch for me...a little out of my comfort zone. I had received a new camera, and I wanted to experiment with action shots. I got some of these really fun shots of my daughter jumping on the trampoline. Then, "One Little Word" http://onelittleword.blogspot.com/ posted their challenge of doing a page using the word "Jump" and this is what I came up with. I had never participated in a challenge, nor had a I posted any projects of mine publicly...so kind of scary for me.
As far as items used on this page...I'm not sure about the paper, but I know the chipboard alpha is by Making Memories "Cheeky". I love the alpha. I also used my sewing machine and stitched the layout with a zigzag stitch. I used some Heidi Swapp bling to encirle my "&". The arrows I did myself by printing on transparency.
I will try posting some of my other projects soon.

Comments