AFTER THE CLASS

I taught my first class at a scrapbook store Saturday. The picture of the project is below. The class obviously is one that Leah Fung taught with a few modifications made. I taught the class with her blessing of course.

The class went really well. I had a great time and so did the ladies that attended, which was wonderful! They all were wonderful. The class lasted around 3 1/2 hours, which was pretty much what I had planned. We will be holding the class one more time. I will post when the date is decided upon.

I am in the process of planning a Heidi Swapp project. I absolutely love Heidi Swapp products!!!!!!! I will post this project as well. Most likely will be a two-page spread. I would like to do an altered clock at some point, but we will see.

I didn't do a whole lot else this weekend. I was tuckered out after finishing on Saturday. So, today will be a day of creativity, I hope. I am looking forward to getting into my studio.

Oh yea, I had a Stampin Up class on Friday in my studio. We had a great time! We made a couple of cards. The ladies really liked them.

That is about it. See ya later.

Comments